Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So Maybe...

So Maybe, I will tell a bit more about myself...


I am a florist. Is that enough? Eh...probably not. So, here it goes. I started working in a floral shop about four years ago and fell in love. No experience, I learned the basic tricks of the trade from my amazingly talented sister, also self-taught. When she quit to get married and move, I keep going.
Here I am four years later, working on graduating in Floral Design, Interior Design and Business. I hope to open my own Wedding Flower business soon someday...emphasize soon. Here are a couple of weddings that I have done, the pictures aren't professional, but I think you will get the jest. Also, I did the bouquet in the pictures on Moments by Kellee (March 10, 2008 post). That bouquet was probably my favorite of all the bouquets I have ever, thus far, done.



So, now I suppose I will keep you posted on the progress of my floral abilities. I have a couple of weddings in which I am very excited to do coming up. One with peacock feathers, yes...peacock feathers! Surprisingly, they are beautiful in floral arrangements!

4 comments:

Candyce said...

Beautiful work Sara. You are right, Belindas bouquet is so pretty!

Sara said...

Thanks Candyce!! You are very kind!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Hey friend!! I love your work, BEAUTIFUL. I was just wondering if you wanted me to send you a picture of my bouguet because that one was amazing too!! Thanks again!

Sara said...

Kandra! I would love that. I have a small, small picture of it and was looking at it the other day thinking that I loved it! That would be great if you could email it to me!