Monday, March 3, 2008

Here's a first...

This is interesting, in that, I never in my life thought I would have a blog. But here I am sitting, should probably be doing my homework or studying for the test that is quickly approaching.
Oh well, so here is goes; here is a little about me. I was born March 21 in Logan, Utah. But have lived in Cache Valley, Utah for all my childhood and teenage life. I then moved to Logan to live closer to school. I have ten toes and ten fingers and think that I am molting. I love the color pink and am 5'7'' on good days and all the other days, I am 5'6''. I have ONE natural blonde streak in my hair, the rest is brown. I have a rather good sized family, whom I love. We, being my siblings, look nothing alike. Therefore, we have come to the conclusion that we cheated in heaven and pushed others out of the way to come down first. We are a strange group, but the coolest!
Well, I should start studying for my test. I will try to update my blog every so often. I don't even know who will read this but I guess I will write to myself.

3 comments:

Idena said...

Hola! So, you're now a blogger, eh? I never thought I'd get into this at all, but oh well! Hey, it's a way for me to see what's up in your life, since we're horrible roommates and never see eachother :)

Oh, FYI, there's a lot of info on that entry, so be careful, k?

Sara said...

You are correct. Thanks. I will be more careful in the future. I never thought I would have a blog either, but here I am.

PS. It will be great to keep up with each others life now that we are going to be separating. Good luck with all your wedding stuff!

Candyce said...

Hey! Look at you blogilicious. (ya know, like fergalicious.) well I am excited to read your blog and keep up on your life happenings. Thanks for all your help with WS, I seriously appreciate you staying up late and helping me. Most people probably wouldn't have to be careful what they say on their blog, but you seem to have an issue with stalkers. Do a Cali post and tell us all about it! I want to hear the funny stories.