Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthweek!

Yes, it is true, my birthweek is over. I would just like to take this chance to thank all of those friends and family (who are also my friends) for all the wonderful things they did to make it special. Truly, it was a very interesting week. I participated in many activities such as going to a movie (four movies), going to dinner, shopping, getting hypnotized (eating an onion and because of it, still can taste every morning I wake up) and going to dinner with my awesome family. It was also my dad's birthday this weekend, so we celebrated at Cafe Sabor. I told him he had to wear the sombrero when they sang the birthday song, although reluctant to, he did (he looked similiar to the three amigos). But unfortunately, they took away the hat before we could actually get a good picture. So, instead they came back put it on my head and then, yes, my sister took a picture. Here it is, me in a sombrero hat that makes me look way cool.
Yes, I am 22, older and wiser right? We will see. I have managed to make it this far.

2 comments:

Candyce said...

Happy birthday week girly girl! Last night was fun, we should do it again sometime. We dont have to wait for birthdays.

Sara said...

you are correct. i have decided to not let anyone take ugly pictures of me. i am waiting for those of last nights to surface online. we should do it again soon!