Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cell Phone Discoveries

Wahoo!! It seems like when one receives a new phone, it remains a mystery as to how exactly it works until the day that you have to get a new one. But tonight, I discovered a great discovery!! Sort of recently, I had someone bluetooth some pictorials with sound to my phone and I never was able to find them. Sad and disappointed, I forgot about it until tonight, waiting for my friend to arrive, I found them!! It was probably the best thing that happened to me tonight (besides the great movie I went and watched in the theater). Good ol' cell phones will forever get the best of us, but when one triumphs in finding out a new mystery, they must gloat a bit. Even if no one else cares, I am really excited about this!

2 comments:

Candyce said...

I blogged you.
urbanfloral.blogspot.com

amy b. said...

I hate your phone. And I hate t-mobile.