Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MU-MU!

Do you ever fell like, the only person that reads your blog is you. And yes, you read and reread posts. That's what I am feeling like as of late. So here is another one, for I suppose my reading and rereading enjoyment.


Okay first of all, we are not wearing these mu-mu's because we are at a Hispanic restaurant...although, they do carry that look. We wore them because it was Belinda's birthday and it was according to me, the only way into this party. Of course we gave her the only one that was colorful so she could stand out...it WAS her birthday dinner. Anyway, after a whole night of mu-mu's, we got hilarious looks, comments and even a pull-over compliment from some dude. Also, I used it in the theater as a blanket, it was cold and the mu-mu is 100% polyester (aka the heat stays in...mostly).

7 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

I check out your blog friend...I think you're cool. I totally know how you feel...anybody out there care about our lives? Maybe if we start putting shocking statements on our blog we could cause some ruckus...what do you think? Any suggestions. Let's start a conspiracy.

Sara said...

Wow! Thanks Sarah. You are a true friend. We should start putting shocking statements on our blogs like, I am going to go throw a cucumber at the next car driving by or I am getting married.

Sarah Marie said...

Definately...your turn first!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Sarah and Sarah. You two are crazy nuts!! First off Sarah marie I look at your blog when you update it, I may not leave a comment, but I love to look!! And Sarah I totally forgot what your blog was until you made a comment on mine, so now I will look on it all the time. :o) P.s. You look dashing and quite skinny in that mu-mu

Heather Aleece said...

So Sara...I have discovered your blog. And I hope you don't mind me checking frequently (I usually leave comments too). I have to say that I am pretty excited about it...
...and I think you are so cute!

Sara said...

Thanks! I totally appreciate that! You are more than welcome to look at my blog, and comment for sure.

Sarah Marie said...

So Sara it's been way to long since i've been updated on your life...I think more people check this out than you think...get movin girl friend :)