Sunday, September 7, 2008

NEW PAINT JOB...

Yep, after moving into my apartment, I decided that I was going to paint one wall. This is probably the most rebellious I will do in my life. I didn't ask for permission, but I will paint it back after all is said and done. So I did...pink. I love it and although I am still waiting for a sticker called Anise to come, so I am going to post these pictures. I am really excited for it to be finished, but when I ordered the sticker, it had a 10-14 days production time and then shipping...that was Sept. 1. Only probably two more weeks before it comes. Here it is...side note: the sticker will probably go on the white wall on canvas boards...we will see and I will post more pictures when I finish.

I made that chandelier that is hanging in the top corner of the picture. I am so excited.

Oh yeah, found this great rhinestone candle stick, still haven't decided what to do with it, but it now sits on that table...oh yeah, found that table at Kohl's for $12.00. Great deal!

8 comments:

Marci said...

I love the wall, and where did you get that bedspread (love it).

Sara said...

Marci-

thank you! I bought that bedspread off of Overstock.com. They didn't have it in the twin size so I cut it to fit. Oh yeah, I think they have it in a duvet or bedspread, I got the duvet.

mkm said...

Sara I love it! Can I live in this room with you? It's beautiful.
-Marci (different one from the comment before though. How do you have two friends named Marci and spelled the exact same way commenting on your blog?)

Sara said...

Marci the 2nd-

Yes, although it is a little small for two people...basically, there is no more room in the closet and maybe one more drawer under the bed, but I am willing. Oh and I guess that Marci (spelled in that manner) is just cool.

Belinda Olsen said...

Sara, I LOVE it! I really like the way that it all came together!!! Do you share this room?

Sara said...

No, it's all mine. I am really excited though. Pink was a last minute decision and it was a great one. But the most exciting part of this is the sticker that is coming from blik.com...you should look at it. I have link in the post. Click the word Anise and it should take you to it directly.

Sarah Marie said...

You are miss cute and creative...I love your bedspread and the hot pink wall of course! our whole house is full of crazy colors...pomegranite that looks more orange, bright yellow kitchen, and a sea greenish blue hall...Live it up! i love it! I really am excited about your new blog sometime soon to come...You are awesome Sara...even if you don't have an H on the end of your name...for real!

Sara said...

I never thought that painting just one wall would make such a difference. Way to paint all the great colors in your house. You are the coolest! Thanks Sarah!