Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Whirl-Wind Semester!!

Whoa! Okay. So, I figured this semester had been too easy, and when I say too easy, I mean, homework spread evenly throughout. But now that the end of the semester is now two weeks away, my teacher have piled on the projects, papers and tests. AH! I feel like all I can do now is think about what to do on the next project and not to procrastinate (which I have a hard time with sometimes, okay pretty much all the time). But I am proud to say that I (with the help of a friend) created a logo, business card and letterhead. I feel so emancipated. haha. Anyway, I will post some pictures of my projects from my interior design class on here soon. Okay. Over and out.

1 comments:

Candyce said...

Your welcome for helping you. It was hard but we got through it. Hee Hee! :)
Love the logo. You go girl.