Saturday, April 5, 2008

Week of Randomness.

I have decided that I will write this blog because it is now 12:26 in the morning and my dumb roommates are awake and being obnoxiously loud in the kitchen. (Sorry if this sounds harsh). Honestly, sick of it.
Okay...new subject. Associated Floral Show in Salt Lake!
So starting on Tuesday evening, a co-worker of mine and myself drove to south Salt Lake to attend a floral show. Here are the crazy events of what took place.

  • started out with energy drinks on the way down because of my roommates, yes, they were up until 5 am that night

  • individual rooms with a very large bed, all to myself and free of cost to me

  • a not-so-free continental breakfast ($10 bowl of cereal)

  • being a 5-second winner (ask for details if you would like them)


  • hot Canadians and Colombians

  • Denny's date @ 12 am = weirdo hangout

  • snoring from next door neighbor (continually got louder and finally I could tell that the mouth opened by the volume of the snore, eventually I turned on the t.v. to drown out the noise)

  • nitrogen balls

  • no neck or no chin man, couldn't decide which

  • guys that wear pointy shoes


  • bikes that make everyone look special because of a flag

  • peanut legend




As you can see, there was a couple of different random activities that took place. If you want me to elaborate on one, please tell me.

6 comments:

Candyce said...

Elaborate.
Hot Colombian... Blooms Express guy? Latinos, definately hot.
5 second winner? What is that?
DATE? Do you ever go anywhere without getting asked out?

Sara said...

yes, the blooms express guy. Latinos are definately hot.
5 second winner, won a 50" plasma flat screen tv, playstation 3 and rockband-then found out I have to give it all to Macey's, then maybe I will get it.
Date, yes, a date.

Candyce said...

WHAT?? Give it all to MACEYS?? what a BAD DEAL. Tell me all about it on Sunday...

Candyce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Belinda Olsen said...

I'm really sad about your 5 second win.... :-( I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you! Honestly?! Hope tbe floral show overall went okay.

Sara said...

haha. sorry candyce, I didn't know when I deleted the second posting of the same information that it would leave a permanent stamp. It makes it look like you said something bad.

Belinda! I haven't talked, seen, heard, etc.. of you for ages. I can't believe it. I was telling Sarah that I thought our friendship was waning. Come back!!
ha.ha. Hope to hear/see you soon!