Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Latest Flower Beautifulness...

Presenting....
Okay, so here are a few of my most recent creations. I really love the orange bouquet. My friend asked me to design her wedding flowers, so here is the first of those wedding flowers; the Bridals Bouquet. Her colors are Orange, a Sage Green and Brown. Beautiful colors once they are together!

I used, Orange Gerber Daisies, Orange Roses, Fern Curl, Variegated Pit. and Variegated Lily Grass.
The handle was wrapped in Chocolate Satin Ribbon but I added a chocolate brown accent and forgot to take a picture...dang. Oh well, hopefully she will be willing to give me a better picture.

This weekend, I also designed a centerpiece for a guest who's daughter is leaving for a mission to Italy. Hence the color scheme; red, green and white (I think those are the national colors?) Anyways, I loved this centerpiece, it turned out quite nicely. It contains, Green Hydrangea, Red Ranuculus, Various Greenery and Curly Willow.
A couple of weekends ago, it was Hawaiian days at Maceys, so this is my contribution to the decor of that celebration.Birds of Paradise, Orchids, Mini Carnations, Fern Curl, Gerber Daisies and Bamboo.
I am really looking forward to the next few wedding that we are doing. Unfortunately, I am leaving for the summer (busiest wedding season, also, my favorite!) to work elsewhere to help me with school. I will be back for a couple of weddings, I promised friends, but that is all. I look forward to the fall with many floral updates, but will update on the happenings with my new job. (I am getting a new camera, no more phone picture...ha ha)
This is Sara, over and out!

2 comments:

Candyce said...

You are such a fancy pants. LOVE the green hydrangea and Ranun. So pretty! We will miss you! You better keep everyone updated via blogger.

Sara said...

Believe me, I will. I am really going to miss this wedding flower stuff and the summer in Logan, but that's life.