Tuesday, January 5, 2010

November thru January!

Holy cow!

November:

Um...if only my brain would work better and I could remember what happened in November. Two Thanksgiving dinners and a NEW CAR!!

Yes, believe it or not, I finally got a new car. Kyle and I bought a 2006 Subaru Legacy (the sedan version). We were really excited about this car mostly because of the low mileage. It was previously owned by the Catholic Bishop of Salt Lake City and he didn't drive it anywhere. We got a steal of a deal!! When I drive it, I can't believe it speeds up so quickly and I have keyless entry...I have never had key less entry.
This is what it looks like...AWESOME!

DECEMBER:

Christmas, work, fun and skiing. After 11 years of skiing, I finally got my own pair of ski's... woot! So exciting! I can't think of anything else super exciting...

JANUARY:

Well, it's only the 5th, so not much has happened...except my little brother left for boot camp. He joined the Marine's and left for basic training yesterday. I cried a little. Even though he is a small turd, I love him. Man. I hope he makes good choices and chooses good friends. I miss him already, but I know that he will come back a better person if he does his best. :)

Well, I keep you updated...maybe. I hope to be better at updating the blog.

0 comments: