Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fish.

A while ago...aka like 5 months ago...maybe longer...

I decided I wanted a fish. Low maintenance, doesn't smell funny, swims in circles, slightly entertaining...entertaining just long enough.

We went to Petsmart and picked one out. He/she is a black fish. The original name of the fish was Darth Vadar... a real big bad 'a'.... But then we went to the dollar store to get some rocks and there was a nice black fellow...his name was Ramzey. He really liked our fish, we brought the fish in because I didn't want him to get too hot in the car.

When Kyle and I walked out of the store, I leaned over to him and said, "New plan, we are naming our fish Ramzey."

I was right. Doesn't smell funny: unless you forget to change his water, Swims in circles: all the time, slightly entertaining, low maintenance: except that I have to change his water about every week.


4 comments:

Whitney said...

haha! good story, i like that you named him ramzey instead.

Reid said...

Whoa nasty fish. Haven't you eaten it yet? Cause I'm hungry and really need something to eat.

Candyce said...

Cute fish. Freaky eyes.

amy b. said...

I guess it's true what they say; pets really do look like their owners.