Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NOT SO SOON TO COME...



Crazy life, is what I have to blame for the tardiness of my new blog. It turns out that I will not be creating my own new blog for me, but probably for the floral shop that I am currently working for. We are busy enough for that, besides the fact that I usually can only write once a month...this whole up keep of a blog is sort of like writing in my journal, I am always really good at first.

Update of the life...I moved back to Utah to continue working at a local floral shop. I love it. We are so busy right now, it's probably a good thing that they have an extra pair of hands to use. So, we will hopefully be starting a new blog soon on that adventure. That was off the subject, but since that is usually all I can think of, I will now post some pictorials. the end.
P.S. I have decided to learn Spanish, so I downloaded Podcasts to listen to that teach you Spanish. Yes, I will learn something.

Also, this is a bouquet of poppies and peonies. I love it!

2 comments:

Candyce said...

I love this bouquet too... Those Poppies look amazing! Sarah P is lucky to have you. I am glad you are so busy! How fun. Well I cant wait to see the new blog, it will be fun to see what you guys are up to. And tell Sarah P hi for me! I need to stop in.
Lata

Belinda Olsen said...

I wish that I was able to spend more time in the floral dept with you guys! This bouquet is really pretty. I talked to Craig about the floral training in Oregon...we'll see what plays out.