Saturday, May 24, 2008

Stanley Adventure Begins...

Whoo. Well, I made it through the first week of work at Stanley without too much pain. I only blew up my car engine, touched crusty poop, and ate a whole barrel (with the help of my two roommates) of cheesy poofs. In that barrel, there is around 1,120 poofs. Yes, it was wonderful, but probably very unhealthy. I probably shortened my life by 29.8 years. haha. Liven' it up, I suppose.
As for the car, don't ever get your oil changed at Jiffy Lube. Bad, bad idea. The guy was more interested in flirting with me rather than actually making sure that my car was okay to use.
And the crusty poop was a training exercise in which I was demonstrating how to properly clean a toilet for the new employees. My hand slipped off the towel, and I almost had a heart attack. Well, stay tuned more to come.

0 comments: